For the respect of the other guests and for the common rules of hygiene, the owners must act as guarantors for compliance with the rules set out below (Regulations for animals):
- At our residence pets are allowed, upon notice;
- The cost of stay of the animal is € 50 / week due to a more thorough cleaning of the flat and with adequate detergents and sanitizing compared to normal;
- Small and medium-sized dogs are allowed, must not exceed 12-15 kg;
- In the common areas of the residence, animals must be brought on a leash or in a cage;
- In each apartment is allowed to have maximum one animal;
- The customer must be adequately equipped for the welfare of his / her own animal, including carriers and travel kennels;
- It is absolutely forbidden to pick up the animal on the beds, armchairs, chairs, tables etc .;
- In the apartments the animals must not be left unattended;
- The pet must be used to living at home and in a cleansing regime. If your pets cause too much noise and noise, you can request an early departure without any refund. Barking dogs or cat meowing disturbs other guests.
- Pet owners accept full responsibility for damage that may result from the animals.